Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/01/17/peanut-butter-bars/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Peanut Butter Bars
Just a handful of simple ingredients are needed to make these decadent peanut butter bars!
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted peanut butter
- 1 cup coconut butter
- 3-4 T maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 T almond milk
- Pinch sea salt (optional)
- In a saucepan , on medium heat, combine the peanut butter, coconut butter and maple syrup. Stir only until everything is combined.
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Pour the mixture into the pan. Place in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips and almond milk. Once melted, pour over the peanut butter layer. Sprinkle with sea salt if desired.
- Let chill for another 30 minutes.
- Using a pizza cutter , cut into squares.
Keep these bars stored in the fridge. They should last a couple weeks that way. Enjoy!