Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/02/02/dark-chocolate-raspberry-truffles/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Dark Chocolate Raspberry Truffles
The perfect treat for any chocolate lover.
- One 3-ounce dark chocolate bar, chopped (I used Endangered Species 72% cacao)
- One 6-ounce pkg fresh raspberries
- 6 Medjool dates
- 2 T coconut flour
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 2 T unsweetened almond milk
- Optional: Sea salt for the tops
- In a food processor , combine the dark chocolate bar, raspberries and dates. Mix together for a minute. Add the coconut flour and mix for another minute.
- Use a cookie scoop to form the truffles and place on a lined baking sheet . Put them in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Melt the dark chocolate chips and almond milk in a double boiler. If you didn't want to use the dark chocolate chips and almond milk, you can make my 3 ingredient chocolate recipe and drizzle over the truffles.
- Once the chocolate is melted, you can roll each truffle into the chocolate and place back on a lined baking sheet . Put them back in the freezer.
- Wait about 30 minutes before eating. Enjoy!
Please keep these stored in the freezer. Enjoy!