Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/02/28/gluten-free-pumpkin-muffins/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins
- 2 cups chickpea flour
- 1/2 cup gluten free oat flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 can OR 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Optional: chocolate chips or raisins
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In one bowl , add all the dry ingredients.
- Mix the wet in another bowl .
- Add dry to wet and mix only until combined.
- Fold in the chips or raisins if you use them.
- Use a large cookie scoop to spoon batter into lined muffin pans .
- Bake for about 12-14 minutes, OR until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before removing from the baking pan and storing.
Keep these stored in the fridge. They should last 2 weeks that way and also up to 6 months if frozen. Enjoy!