Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/03/16/snickerdoodle-pancakes/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
The perfect kid friendly breakfast!
- 1 1/2 cups chickpea flour
- 3 T coconut sugar
- 3 T flax meal
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
For cinnamon sugar topping
- 2 T coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Mix the cinnamon/sugar topping in a small bowl and set aside.
- n a large bowl , mix all the dry ingredients and stir well.
- Slowly, a little at a time, add water until you get a thicker pancake batter consistency. Start with 1/4 cup and work your way up. If you want to make more of a crepe, you can add extra water to thin it out more.
- Heat a saute pan on medium heat. Add a little bit of oil to the pan. Using a 1/3 cup measuring scoop, add batter to the pan. Sprinkle a little of the cinnamon/sugar topping on top of the pancake. Very much like regular pancakes, these will start to bubble a little once they are ready to be flipped.
- Repeat these steps until all the pancakes are done.
These pancakes should last at least 4 days in the fridge. You can also freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!