Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/03/19/muesli-breakfast-cookies/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Muesli Breakfast Cookies
A healthy and easy breakfast cookie recipe!
- 2 cups Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Muesli
- 2 mashed bananas (about medium sized)
- 3/4 cup nut butter of choice (sunflower butter can also be used)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl , mix the mashed banana and nut butter.
- Then add the cinnamon and muesli.
- Mix well.
- Using a cookie scoop , drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet.
- The batter will be sticky. Use your palm to press each cookie down slightly.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cook completely before removing from the baking sheet and storing in an airtight container.
by Melissa King
These should last at least 2 weeks in the fridge. They can also be frozen up to 6 months. Enjoy!