Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/03/23/healthy-kidney-bean-pasta/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Kidney Bean Pasta
An easy meal to whip up on a busy night!
- 2 cups cooked gluten free penne pasta (I used brown rice pasta)
- 2 cups kidney beans
- 1 cup peas
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 T white wine vinegar
- Sea salt to taste
- Cook the brown rice pasta, drain the water and cover. Set aside.
- In a saute pan , saute the onion, garlic, vinegar, and olive oil for about 5 minutes, or until mostly softened.
- Add the peas and kidney beans and continue to saute for another 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Lastly, add the pasta and mix well.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
This should last at least 4 days in the fridge. Enjoy!!