Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/03/28/honey-mustard-roasted-chickpeas/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Honey Mustard Roasted Chickpeas
A healthier alternative to chips!
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chickpeas OR 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 2-3 T maple syrup or raw honey for non-vegans
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard and maple syrup.
- Add the mixture to a large bowl with the chickpeas and mix well. You want to make sure all the chickpeas are coated in the honey mustard.
- Spread the chickpeas onto a lined baking sheet .
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes. Make sure you pull the pan out every 10 minutes to shake the chickpeas around. This should prevent burning.
These should last at least a week in the pantry. Enjoy!!