Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/04/07/no-bake-oat-cookies/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
No Bake Oat Cookies
The easiest cookie you will EVER make!!
- 1 cup peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 T coconut oil (measured after melting)
- 1 1/4 cup gluten free rolled oats
- Sea salt (optional)
- In a medium saucepan , on medium heat, mix the coconut oil, maple syrup, peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- Mix until everything is incorporated.
- Then add in the oats and stir until the oats are well coated.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet .
- Place the cookies in the fridge to set. It should take about 30 minutes.
by Melissa King
Keep these cookies stored in the fridge or freezer. Enjoy!