Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/04/10/raspberry-coconut-mousse/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Raspberry Coconut Mousse
Make this delectable mousse in just a few minutes!
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (refrigerated overnight)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries + a few more for garnishing
- 2-3 T maple syrup
- In a small blender or food processor , blend the raspberries.
- Open the chilled can of coconut milk and scoop off the white fatty part. Place it in a bowl . (You can save the remaining water for smoothies.)
- Using a whipping attachment on your mixer , whip the coconut milk into a cream. Then slowly add the raspberries and maple syrup. Whip until everything is incorporated.
- Transfer the mousse into serving dishes and place in the fridge until you want to serve. You can also eat it right away if you like.