Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/04/22/kale-summer-salad/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Kale Summer Salad
The perfect salad for your summer cook outs!
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed and chopped fine (you can save the stems for vegetable broth )
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup cucumbers, sliced
- 1 cup sweet corn (I used frozen and cooked)
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 T olive oil
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- Mix all the salad ingredients in one large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix the dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss well.
This should last about 3 days in the fridge. Enjoy!