Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/04/24/snickerdoodle-caramel-ice-cream/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Snickerdoodle Caramel Ice Cream
Cinnamon and caramel come together to make this amazing ice cream!
- 5-6 medjool dates (soaked in water for 30 minutes)
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 3 T maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Drain the dates that have been soaking in water. Place the dates into a magic bullet or blender . Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- In a blender , combine all the ingredients, except the date caramel. Mix for 30 seconds and then transfer to an ice cream machine.
- Turn the ice cream machine on. After about 12-15 minutes, slowly add the caramel. Use a spatula to move the mixture around, so it swirls nicely.
- Once the ice cream is done, turn the machine off and transfer to an ice cream tub .
This ice cream will be a soft serve consistency. If you like a harder ice cream, place the tub in the freezer for an hour before serving. Enjoy!