Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/04/26/morning-glory-breakfast-cookies/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Morning Glory Breakfast Cookies
The perfect healthy breakfast cookie!
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed OR 1 1/2 cups cooked chickpeas
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 flax egg (real egg works too)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup raw pecans
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- Pinch sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , add the chickpeas, maple syrup and flax egg. Blend well.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and pulse a few times to mix them up.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Let cool before removing from the baking sheet .