Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/05/01/flourless-lemon-poppy-seed-cookies/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Flourless Lemon Poppy Seed Cookies
The perfect lemon cookie with ZERO grains, gluten, refined sugar or dairy!
- 1 cup cashew butter (I used homemade)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Juice of small lemon
- 1 1/2 T poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients, except for the poppy seeds, in a food processor .
- Then add the poppy seeds and pulse a few times to make sure they are mixed well.
- Using a cookie scoop , spoon batter onto a lined baking sheet .
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Let cool completely before removing from the baking sheet. The cookies may crumble if still warm.
These cookies should keep in the fridge for at least 2 weeks. You can also freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!!