Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/05/03/fresh-corn-and-mango-salad/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Fresh Corn and Mango Salad
The perfect salad for a cookout.
- 2 ears fresh corn, husked
- 2 mangoes, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 yellow pepper, diced
- 1/2 orange pepper, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red chile, minced
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh minced cilantro
- 2 T rice vinegar
- Zest of 2 limes
- 2 T fresh lime juice
- Salt to taste
- Use a large knife to cut the kernels off the corn cobs. Place in a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix well.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate for up to 3 days.