Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/05/07/coconut-crispy-bars/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Coconut Crispy Bars
Delicious coconut bars, with hints of vanilla and a crispy finish!
- 2 cups coconut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 T coconut oil
- 3 T non-dairy milk of choice
- 2 tsp ground vanilla beans
- 2 1/2 cups brown rice crispy cereal
- In a medium sized saucepan , on medium heat, add all the ingredients, except the rice cereal. Once everything looks mixed well, add the rice cereal and stir until everything is well incorporated.
- Line an 8x8 glass baking dish with parchment paper.
- Spoon batter into the baking dish and press down firmly.
- Place baking dish in the fridge to set. This should take about 30 minutes.
- Once the mixture is set, use a pizza cutter , or a large knife, to cut into squares.
- Store these bars in the fridge. They should last at least a week that way.
Store these bars in the fridge. They should last at least a week that way.
They can also be frozen for up to 6 months. Enjoy!