Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/05/16/sweet-potato-breakfast-cookies/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Sweet Potato Breakfast Cookies
The perfect breakfast cookie!
- 1 1/4 cup sweet potato puree
- 1 1/4 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until everything is well combined.
- Using a cookie scoop , drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet .
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Let cool completely before removing from the baking sheet.
These cookies should last at least a few weeks in the fridge. You can also freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!