Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/05/25/mixed-bean-salad/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Mixed Bean Salad
The perfect salad for your outdoor parties!
- 1 1/2 cups cooked black beans OR 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chickpeas OR 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups cooked kidney beans OR 1 can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups cooked white beans OR 1 can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup Sprouts Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 T Sprouts extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Sea salt to taste
- Add beans to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix the balsamic, olive oil, garlic and dijon mustard. Stir well and pour over the beans.
- Lastly add the parsley, green onions and sea salt to taste. Stir well.
This may be eaten immediately, but it does taste even better after it marinates in the fridge for a bit.
This should last at least 5 days in the fridge. Enjoy!