Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/05/27/brownie-batter-hummus/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Brownie Batter Hummus
The perfect dessert dip for healthy snacking!
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed OR 1 1/2 cups cooked black beans
- 1/2 cup cashew butter (Or nut butter of choice. Use sunflower butter for a nut free option)
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- Water if needed, to reach desired consistency (I added about 1/3 cup)
- In a food processor , combine all 4 ingredients. Mix well.
- Add water if needed. Start with 1 tablespoon at a time until you reach a desired consistency.
Please note that this recipe will get more solid as it sits in the fridge, so add a little more water than you think you need.
This should last at least a week in the fridge. I bet you can also freeze it for longer. Enjoy!