Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/06/01/southwestern-avocado-toast/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Southwestern Avocado Toast
An easy and healthy breakfast recipe using fresh ingredients.
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 T chopped cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Juice from 1 lime
- Sea salt to taste
- 2 large avocadoes, mashed
- 4 slices eureka! Sweet Baby Grains
- Mix all ingredients, except the avocado and bread, in a bowl.
- Toast the bread.
- Spread some pureed avocado onto each slice of toast.
- Add the salsa mixture on top of each slice.
- Serve immediately for best results. Enjoy!