Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/06/07/garlic-roasted-peas/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Garlic Roasted Peas
You will want to eat the whole tray of this salty snack!
- 2 cups peas (I used frozen, thawed)
- 1 T oil (I used avocado oil)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 -1/2 tsp garlic powder (depending on how much garlic flavor you like)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- I used frozen peas and let them thaw overnight on the counter.
- Before making this recipe, gently pat the peas dry to remove excess moisture.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients.
- Spread peas out onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, stopping every 10 minutes to shake the peas around.
Keep these stored in an airtight container. They should last at least a week. Enjoy!