Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/07/06/raspberry-coconut-ice-cream/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Raspberry Coconut Ice Cream
The perfect dessert for summer. ZERO refined sugar and dairy free too!
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries (frozen, thawed should work too)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour contents into an ice cream maker and turn on. It should take about 20 minutes to make ice soft serve cream.
- Transfer ice cream to a freezer safe tub for storage. I like these tubs .
This ice cream comes out like soft-serve. For a harder ice cream, simply put the ice cream in the freezer for 1 hour. This should last at least 3 months in the freezer. Enjoy!