Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/07/13/lemon-coconut-cookies/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Lemon Coconut Cookies
A healthy, allergy friendly cookie with an added bonus of protein and fiber!
- 1 can white beans OR 1 1/2 cups cooked white beans
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 - 2 tsp lemon zest (depending on how strong of a lemon flavor you like)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , combine all the ingredients until everything is well mixed.
- Using a cookie scoop , spoon batter onto lined baking sheets .
- Bake for about 11-14 minutes.
- Let cool before removing from the baking sheet.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for about 2 weeks, or the freezer for about 3 months. Enjoy!