Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/07/18/raspberry-banana-muffins/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Raspberry Banana Muffins
The perfect breakfast for on the go!
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free oat flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 small bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup raspberries (I used fresh)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl , mix all the dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl , mix the wet.
- Add wet to dry and mix until combined.
- Fold in the raspberries.
- Spoon batter into standard sized muffin pans . I used silicone liners and did not need to spray, but if you use paper liners, be sure to grease them. Oil free recipe can tend to stick to paper liners.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool before removing and storing in an airtight container.
These should last 2 weeks in the fridge and up to 6 months in the freezer. Enjoy!