Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/07/20/white-bean-and-kale-wraps/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
White Bean and Kale Wraps
The perfect, healthy lunch for on the go!
For the salad
- 2 cups cooked lentils
- 2 cups cooked white beans OR 1 can white beans drained and rinsed
- 4 leaves curly kale, stems removed, chopped and massaged (see this video for massaging kale)
- 1/2 cup red onions, thinly sliced
- 2-3 Roma tomatoes, chopped
For the dressing
- 1/2 cup tahini
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- Sea salt to taste
- Water (if needed, to reach desired consistency)
- 4-5 soft tortilla wraps
- Place all the salad ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, add all the dressing ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix until everything is incorporated.
- Spoon about 1 cup of the mixture onto each tortilla, wrap and serve
If you plan on taking these on the go, I recommend keeping the dressing and salad separate until you are ready to eat. These should last at least 4 days in the fridge. Enjoy!