Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/08/07/copycat-chocolate-macaroon-larabar-bites/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Copycat Chocolate Macaroon Larabar Bites
Rich chocolatey flavor with hints of coconut. Just 6 simple ingredients to make!
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 8 Medjool dates , pits removed
- 2 T coconut flour
- 2-3 T water (to get the mixture to come together)
- In a food processor , add the almonds, chocolate chips and unsweetened coconut. Blend into a fine consistency.
- Then add the dates and coconut flour and continue to blend.
- Lastly, add the water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the mixture clumps together. I used 2 tablespoons.
- Roll balls and place them on a lined baking sheet.
- If you like, you can roll them in more shredded coconut or cacao powder like I did.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.