Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/08/20/mango-and-black-bean-quinoa-salad/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Mango and Black Bean Quinoa Salad
The perfect summer salad! Vegan and gluten free.
- 1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 cups cooked black beans OR 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn (I used frozen and thawed)
- 1/2 cup green onion, diced
- 3/4 cup diced mango
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 T fresh cilantro, minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1-2 T orange juice
- Sea salt to taste
- Optional: 1/2 an avocado, sliced
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl and place in the fridge for 30 minutes so the flavors can marinate. This should keep for at least 3-4 days in the fridge. Enjoy!