Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/08/27/chocolate-chip-quinoa-blondies/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Chip Quinoa Blondies
These healthy blondies come with a boost of protein! Vegan and gluten free.
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup cashew butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1/4 cup quinoa flakes (quick oats work too)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 flax eggs (real eggs work too)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add all the ingredients, except the chocolate chips, in a blender . Blend until smooth.
- Add in the chocolate chips and pulse a few times to mix them up in the batter.
- Line an 8x8 glass baking dish with parchment paper.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting into bars. Store in the fridge for best results. Enjoy!
by Melissa King