Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/09/01/pumpkin-chocolate-cookies/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Pumpkin Chocolate Cookies
The perfect little bite of pumpkin pie drizzled in chocolate!
For the cookies
- 1 cup cashew butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2-3 T maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
For the chocolate coating
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 T coconut oil (measure after melting)
- For the cookies:
- In a food processor , combine all the ingredients until smooth. Place in the fridge for 5 minutes to firm slightly.
- Using a cookie scoop , drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet .
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer while you make the chocolate coating.
- For the chocolate coating:
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate and coconut oil. Use a spoon to drizzle the chocolate over the cookies. Place back in the freezer for 15 minutes to firm up.
Once these are firm, you can store in the fridge or freezer. They should last a couple weeks in the fridge and several months in the freezer. Enjoy!