Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/09/06/green-curry-with-chickpeas/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Green Curry with Chickpeas
The perfect hearty and healthy dish for Fall!
- 1 can unsweetened coconut milk
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 T Thai green curry paste
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas OR 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 red pepper, cut in thin strips
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- Sea salt to taste
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped (for garnish)
- In a large saucepan, add the coconut milk and turn on low heat.
- Add the garlic, curry paste, onion powder and stir until well mixed.
- Add the pepper, jalapeno, snow peas and chickpeas and cover.
- Cook about 8-11 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the peppers begin to soften. Once the peppers soften, remove from heat.
- Salt to taste, top with chopped green onion for garnish, and serve over rice. I served over brown rice.
This should last at least 3-4 days in the fridge. Enjoy!