Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/09/11/veggie-enchilada-soup/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Veggie Enchilada Soup
A hearty soup that is like an enchilada in a bowl!
- 4 cups roughly chopped roasted red tomatoes
- 2 cups sweet corn kernels
- 2 cups roughly chopped roasted red peppers
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 to 2 yellow chile peppers, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1tsp coriander
- 1 to 2 tsp sea salt or salt to taste
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker. Cook on high for 6 hours.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for later.
by Melissa King
This should keep at least a week in the fridge, or up to 6 months in the freezer. Enjoy!
Recipe printed with permission from Easy. Whole. Vegan.