Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/09/17/slow-cooker-apple-butter/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Slow Cooker Apple Butter
Whip up the taste of Fall with this easy slow cooker apple butter!
- 8 medium sized apples, chopped (I used fuji)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- Pinch nutmeg
- Place all the ingredients in a slow cooker .
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or until apples look very soft.
- Once apples are cooked transfer to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Store in a mason jar.
- It should keep in the fridge for a few weeks. Enjoy!