Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/10/08/apple-butter-thumbprint-cookies/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Apple Butter Thumbprint Cookies
Just 3 simple ingredients to make these healthy cookies!
- 1 1/2 cups cashew butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 2-3 T maple syrup
- 1/2 cup apple butter (or jam of choice)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , combine the cashew butter and maple syrup.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet .
- Use your thumb to press a hole into the middle of each cookie.
- Fill the holes with a dollop of apple butter.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool before handling.
- These should last at least 2 weeks in the fridge or longer in the freezer. Enjoy!!