Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/10/10/maple-pecan-sea-salt-kind-bars/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Maple Pecan Sea Salt KIND Bars
The sweet and salty combo make these KIND bars a great snack!
- 2 cups raw pecans , chopped
- 1/2 cup raw almonds , chopped
- 1/2 cup unsalted peanuts , chopped
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl . Stir well.
- Pour mixture into a parchment lined baking pan. I used an 8x8 pan .
- Place in the freezer to set. About 2-3 hours.
- Once firm, cut into bars. Enjoy!
These should last several weeks in the freezer.