Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/10/12/mushroom-lentil-potato-stew/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Mushroom Lentil Potato Stew
This hearty soup is packed with good for you ingredients like lentils and mushrooms!
- 12 baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 6 golden russet potatoes, cubed
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup green lentils
- Sea salt to taste
- Add all the ingredients to a slow cooker and cook on low for about 6-8 hours. If you want to cook this in half the time, cook on high for around 3-4 hours, or until potatoes are soft.
- Store soup in an airtight container. It will keep in the fridge for about a week. You can also freeze for up to 6 months. Enjoy!