Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/10/19/chocolate-protein-overnight-oats/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Protein Overnight Oats
The healthy breakfast that tastes like dessert!
- 1/2 cup gluten free steel cut oats
- 1/2 cup REBBL Dark Chocolate Protein Coconut Milk Elixir
- 2 Medjool dates, chopped or 2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- Optional: dark chocolate chips for garnish
- Mix all ingredients in a jar. Stir well and cover.
- Place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, stir well and serve. If the mixture looks a little thick, you can always add a little more of the drink. Enjoy!