Posted by Marcus Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/11/05/garlic-lime-noodle-soup/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Garlic Lime Noodle Soup
Comforting soup with big flavors!
- 4 cups veggie stock
- 4 cups water
- 10 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 limes, squeezed
- 1-2 serrano chili peppers
- 2 single serve packages brown rice noodles
- 3 green onions
- Sea salt to taste
- In a large stock pot , bring the water and veggie stock to a slow roil.
- Add the garlic, lime, and peppers and cover.
- Let cook on medium low to 20 minutes.
- Remove the lid and add the brown rice noodles.
- Let cook on medium low for 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let sit for about 1 minute
- Add green onions to the soup, stir and serve.
This should keep in the fridge for about a week. If you want more lime flavor, add a 1/2 teaspoon lime zest.