Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/11/13/peanut-butter-cup-cookies/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups cashew butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1/4 cup + 1 T maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 18 mini peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , combine the cashew butter, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Pulse a few times so everything is well mixed.
- Line mini muffin pans with liners. (you can also grease if you prefer)
- Roll dough into balls and place in each muffin liner.
- Take a peanut butter cup and push it into the middle of the dough ball.
- Repeat this step until all are done.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely before removing from the muffin pans.
by Melissa King