Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/11/16/kidney-bean-veggie-burgers/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Kidney Bean Veggie Burgers
A healthy, homemade burger packed with protein and fiber! Vegan and gluten free.
- 2 cups cooked kidney beans or 1 can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup ground pecans
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2-3 T water
- 1 flax egg
- Sea salt to taste
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Use a potato masher to mash the mixture slightly.
- Form into burgers and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes.
These should keep in the fridge for at least 4 days. You can also freeze them for up to 3 months. Enjoy!!