Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/11/20/soft-baked-iced-gingerbread-cookies/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Soft-Baked Iced Gingerbread Cookies
The nut flour blend of pecans, walnuts and coconut make these soft-baked gingerbread cookies a winning holiday recipe! Vegan and gluten free.
For the cookies
- 1 3/4 cups Pamela's Nut Flour Blend
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- pinch sea salt
- 2 flax eggs
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 T molasses
For the icing
- 5 Minute Healthy Frosting Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, add all the dry ingredients and mix together.
- In a small bowl, add the wet.
- Add wet to dry and stir to combine.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- When the cookies are cooled, spread the frosting on top and place in the fridge to set.
Keep these stored in the fridge for best results. They should last a couple weeks that way. Enjoy!