Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/12/05/easy-miso-roasted-broccoli/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Easy Miso Roasted Broccoli
The perfect side to any protein So good you will want to eat the whole batch at once!
- 2 heads broccoli, cut in florets (save the stems for homemade vegetable broth )
- 3 T miso paste (I used chickpea miso, but soy based miso works too)
- 3 T water
- 2 T maple syrup
- 1 T toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place broccoli florets onto lined baking sheet .
- Lightly brush them with oil.
- Roast for 25 minutes.
- In a small bowl , mix all ingredients together for the glaze.
- Brush glaze over broccoli. Cook for another 5-10 minutes.
- This should last at least 3-4 days in the fridge. Enjoy!
by Melissa King