Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/12/14/coconut-vanilla-meltaway-cookies/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Coconut Vanilla Meltaway Cookies
A dreamy, melt in your mouth holiday cookie that requires no baking! Vegan, gluten free and grain free.
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 3 T maple syrup
- 1/4 cup + 1 T REBBL Vanilla Spice Protein Drink
- Optional: unsweetened shredded coconut for garnish
- In a food processor, blend the macadamia nuts into a fine consistency.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Using a cookie scoop, spoon cookies onto a lined baking sheet. If the batter is a little too soft still you can place it in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- If you choose to garnish the tops, add the shredded coconut once all the cookies are on the baking sheet.
- Place in the fridge to firm up. About 1 1/2 hours.
These should keep in the fridge for several weeks. Enjoy!