Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/12/17/mini-mint-chocolate-cheesecakes/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Mini Mint Chocolate Cheesecakes
The perfect blend of chocolate and mint make these bite sized treats fun and delicious! Vegan, gluten free and paleo!
- 3/4 cup raw pecans
- 5 Medjool dates , pits removed
- 1 T coconut oil
- 1 cup raw cashews , soaked overnight
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil , melted
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- To make the crust, add the 3 ingredients to a food processor and blend. You may need to add a splash of water to make the mix come together.
- Press the mixture into a lined or greased standard muffin pan . It may be slightly crumbly. That's okay, it will firm in the fridge. Once all the crust mixture is pressed in, place the muffin pan in the fridge.
- To make the cheesecake, blend all the ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Spoon mixture on top of the crust in the lined muffin pans . Place in the fridge to set. It should take about 4 hours to set, but you can also place in the freezer if you need it to set in a shorter amount of time.
These should last at least 2 weeks in the fridge and even longer in the freezer. Enjoy!