Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2016/12/19/sweet-and-salty-holiday-bark/
© 2016 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Sweet and Salty Holiday Bark
This colorful and festive bark is perfect for the holidays. You will love the sweet and salty flavors.
- 2 cups chocolate chunks (I like Enjoy life)
- Dash of almond milk
- 1/4 cup pretzels
- 1/4 cup pomegranate
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate with the small amount of almond milk.
- Once melted, spread the chocolate onto a parchment lined baking sheet .
- Sprinkle the toppings onto the chocolate and gently press them in.
- Freeze until the chocolate has set. Around 4 hours.
- Once frozen, cut into squares or break into pieces.
Keep the bark stored in the freezer for best results. Enjoy!