Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2017/01/04/healthy-turmeric-cauliflower-rice/
© 2017 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Healthy Turmeric Cauliflower Rice
This healthy turmeric cauliflower rice is a great low-carb alternative to traditional rice!
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Himalayan sea salt to taste
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Optional: Juice from 1/2 a lime
- Cut the cauliflower into florets. You can save the remaining stems for vegetable broth.
- In a food processor , add the florets and pulse until they are a rice-like consistency.
- In a large saute pan , add the cauliflower with a teaspoon of oil. I used avocado oil. Saute until they look toasted.
- Then add the garlic, sea salt and turmeric and still until combined. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- If you want, you can squeeze the juice from 1/2 a lime in as well.
This should keep at least 3-4 days in the fridge. I am not sure if it freezes well, though. I haven't tried. Enjoy!