Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2017/01/08/healthy-trail-mix-cookies/
© 2017 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Healthy Trail Mix Cookies
The perfect healthy snack for on the go. Great for school lunchboxes as well since it's nut free. Vegan and gluten free as well.
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 flax egg
- 1-2 T almond milk ( !USE ANOTHER MILK FOR NUT FREE )
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large mixing bowl , mix the wet ingredients. Then add dry and stir to combine.
- Drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet .
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cookies cool before removing from the baking sheet and storing.
For best results, keep these cookies stored in the fridge. They should last a few weeks that way. You can also freeze them for up to 6 months. Enjoy!