Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2017/01/10/slow-cooker-cabbage-soup/
© 2017 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Slow Cooker Cabbage Soup
A healing and healthy slow cooker cabbage soup. Very easy and budget friendly too! Vegan and gluten free.
- 1/2 small cabbage (4-5 cups), shredded
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4-5 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 3 1/2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups tomato sauce
- 4-5 cups vegetable broth
- 1 T dried parsley
- 1 tsp oregano
- Himalayan sea salt
- Add all the ingredients to a slow cooker . Cook on high for about 3-4 hours or until the cabbage is soft.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for later.
This should last at least a week in the fridge. It can also be frozen for up to 6 months. Enjoy!!