Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2017/01/12/roasted-garlic-hummus-recipe/
© 2017 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Roasted Garlic Hummus Recipe
This Roasted Garlic Hummus Recipe is not only easy to make, but it's super flavorful too. Vegan and gluten free. You will want to eat it on everything!
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chickpeas OR 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1-2 heads of garlic roasted (I used this method )
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 T olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- salt to taste
- Water if needed to reach desired consistency
- Add the chickpeas to a food processor and blend for a minute.
- Then add the remaining ingredients, except water and blend.
- Slowly, a little at a time, add the water until you reach a desired consistency or creaminess.
This hummus should last several weeks in the fridge. Enjoy!