Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by REBBL, but all opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that I love.
I think I found my new favorite flavor of REBBL coconut milk elixirs. The Maca Cold-Brew. If you are a lover of all things coffee, then you will LOVE it too. I used it to make this Warm Mocha Breakfast Quinoa. This is healthy breakfast is a must try! Eating healthy does not mean you have to sacrifice flavor.
Did you indulge over the holidays? I know I ate and drank my fair share! That is what December is all about, right? Well, New Year, New You! January is the perfect time to start over and make health a priority again. Eating healthy does not mean you need to miss out on great food and drinks!
Here are some things I do to stay healthy and maintain balance.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables: Make sure to eat dark leafy greens with least 2 meals a day. I often in the form of green smoothies. I also snack on other veggies and fruits throughout the day.
- Drink water: Try to set a goal of 8 (8-ounce) glasses per day.
- Exercise: This is so important. I try to shoot for at least 30 minutes a day 5 times a week. It can be something as little as parking further away from the stores, or just taking the dog for a long walk. You can also find lots of free workout videos on You Tube you can do from home.
- Maintain a healthy relationship with food: You have to allow yourself healthy indulgences once and a while too. It’s all about balance. REBBL is the perfect way to do that. Their drinks taste good AND they are good for you!
All REBBL coconut milk elixirs are organic, fair trade, dairy free, gluten free and they contain super herbs. REBBL’s Maca Cold-Brew is made from Fair Trade cold brewed coffee, coconut milk and the super herb maca root. You can see the full ingredient list here. All organic ingredients. Maca is used to enhance vitality and stamina and it can also help balance hormones.
Another great thing about REBBL is that they have direct relationship with the grower families through a fair trade program. So you really can understand where the ingredients come from.
REBBL also donates 2.5% of revenue to Not For Sale to support regions that are vulnerable to trafficking and exploitation. So every time you purchase a bottle of REBBL, you are helping a good cause. To learn more about Not For Sale, you can click here.
To find REBBL products near you, you can use their store locator.
REBBL would like to give away 1 case of coconut milk elixirs to a lucky reader!
Open to US residents only. To enter, leave me a comment under this blog post with your health tips! Giveaway ends on 1/29/17. Good luck!
REBBL is also hosting their own New Year, Why Not REBBL? sweepstakes for a huge prize pack including a KitchenAid® Pro Line® Series Blender. You can enter that via this link.
Warm Mocha Breakfast Quinoa
Warm Mocha Breakfast Quinoa
Enjoy dessert for breakfast with this Warm Mocha Breakfast Quinoa. Free of refined sugars. Vegan and gluten free.
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 T REBBL Maca Cold-Brew Coconut Milk Elixir
- 2 T maple syrup
- 2 T unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tsp cacao powder
- Optional: 2 tsp dark chocolate chips
- In a sauce pan, on medium heat, combine all the ingredients and cook only until everything looks well mixed. Serve immediately for best results.
For best results, serve immediately. This can be stored in the fridge for 1-2 days. Enjoy!
82 thoughts to “Warm Mocha Breakfast Quinoa”