Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2017/02/26/simple-arugula-salad/
© 2017 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Simple Arugula Salad
A healthy and refreshing salad.
For the salad
- 4-5 cups arugula
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup corn (I used frozen, thawed)
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup pepitas
For the dressing
- Juice from 1 1/2 lemons
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 T maple syrup
- Pinch Himalayan sea salt
For the salad:
- Add all the ingredients to a large mixing bowl .
For the dressing:
- In a small jar , add all the dressing ingredients. Cover and shake to mix them up. Pour over the salad and toss.
This should last a couple days in the fridge. Enjoy!