Posted by Melissa Kinghttps://mywholefoodlife.com/2017/03/01/coconut-lime-meltaways/
© 2017 My Whole Food Life. All rights reserved.
Coconut Lime Meltaways
Just 4 simple ingredients to make these melt in your mouth coconut lime meltaways!
- 1 cup coconut butter , softened
- Juice from 1 1/2 small limes
- 3 T maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- In a large mixing bowl , add all the ingredients and mix until they are combined.
- Spoon a little batter into mini muffin cups. I used a mini muffin pan with silicone liners .
- Place in the fridge to set. It should take about 1 hour. If you want them to set faster, you can place them in the freezer.
Keep these stored in the fridge. Enjoy!